Papers will be accepted through e-mail. The offficial languages are English and English. Abstracts will be submitted automatically.
Abstract Preparation Guideline
- Abstracts should not be exceeding 250 words in “Microsoft Word” File (*.doc) version, in Times New Roman 12 font size – single spaced.
- Minimum 3 and maximum 6 keywords and JEL codes should be added under abstracts.
- Paper titles should be written in capital letters.
- Names and surnames of all authors should be written clearly.
- Institutions of all authors and email addresses should be indicated.
- Abstracts should be organized in a way that include goal, method, expected findings and results.